Sign up for the Monday Outlook
We start each week with the Monday Outlook, an email featuring UChicago experts who can offer context and analysis on the issues in the news.
This week's Monday Outlook features legal and medical scholars who can discuss the ruling, the future of abortion access across the country and in Illinois, and what this ruling could mean for other individual rights.
- Lee Hasselbacher - Abortion access in Illinois
- Aziz Huq - Court politics and individual rights
- Debra Stulberg - Provider training
- Gerald Rosenberg - Post-Roe regulations
- Mary Anne Case - Regulation of women
- Geoffrey Stone - Roe history
Experts on Topics in the News
Every year, hundreds of our faculty attend Academic Communicators Network training sessions to develop their communications skills, including working effectively with media.
Top stories featuring UChicago experts