- Access to campus and filming guidelines
- Journalists or individuals interested in filming on the University of Chicago campus should begin by filling out this form with details of the request. A media relations representative will respond as soon possible.
- If you are on deadline and looking to come to campus, contact Gerald McSwiggan by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (202) 550-0298 before arriving. Permission is required for media to enter university buildings.
- Any additional questions about requests can be directed by email to mnaset@uchicago or by calling (773) 702-8360.
- University information
- Broadcast and radio studio information
- We have professional TV and radio studios available for interviews with our faculty experts that can be made available for high-quality interview feeds.
- To schedule an interview using these tools, call (773) 702-8360 or email email@example.com.
- Campus photography for download
- Campus b-roll video for download
The below resources are available to assist reporters on stories featuring UChicago and our faculty experts, including multimedia assets, the latest UChicago facts and figures, and details on how to access campus. If your question is not answered here, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.