Leaders from student support services and the University of Chicago discuss methods for reducing crime among high-risk students through education and programs designed to focus on students' social, emotional, and academic lives.
- Robin Jacob, Urban Education Lab affiliate
- Timothy Knowles, director of the University of Chicago Urban Education Institute
- Jean-Claude Brizard, CEO of Chicago Public Schools
- Evelyn Diaz, Chicago's commissioner of the Department of Family and Support Services
- Susana Vasquez, executive director of Local Initiatives Support Corporation in Chicago
This talk was part of a forum titled "Reducing Urban Crime and Violence: What Works and What Is Promising," presented by The University of Chicago Crime Lab.