The News Office reports the initiatives, developments, and research of the University to a global audience of students, alumni, and the general public. Members of the News Office coordinate media relations and connect reporters and broadcast producers with UChicago faculty experts.
Contact our office
Find a faculty expert
- Campus photography for download
- Campus B-roll video for download
- Campus architecture video for download
- Book a radio/ISDN interview
- Book a TV studio interview
Journalists who wish to visit the University of Chicago campus, which is private property, should notify the News Office at email@example.com or 773-702-8360 before arriving. Special arrangements may need to be made for camera-carrying journalists.